Hear Technologies Hearback Hub (Original 8 Channel version) Used but works great.
Working Hub only. You need mixers. They cab found for roughly $150-200 per unit. This is also perfect for someone who has a system already and wants to extend to another room with multiple mixers.
Three switch selectable 8-channel input sources, Digital inputs: 44.1KHz and 48 kHz sample rates
Three switch selectable 8-channel input sources:
- ADAT Optical
- 24-bit A/D converters
- Digital inputs: 44.1KHz and 48 KHz sample rates
- Less than 1.5 milliseconds system delay
- 3-LED four-level metering
- Standard CAT5E - delivers power and signals to mixers
- Daisy-chain for very large systems
- Internal universal input power supply
- 1 RU chassis
A basic Hear Back system consists of a Hub and personal Mixers connected using standard CAT5E cables. A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight Mixers. That’s one for you and everybody in the band. If that’s not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In and Out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hear Back Hub can accept analogue input signals from audio mixers, auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs.
The ADAT input can come from digital audio workstations, digital recorders, or digital mixers. For front of house or remotely located digital mixers, we also have the Extreme Extender ADAT In/Out that converts ADAT optical, which has very limited distance, to the HearBus for transmission of up to 500 feet.
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
- Audio inputs ADAT, analogue, and the HearBus are switch selectable from the front panel.
- Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a “brick wall” limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over-temperature, or a short, the red LED comes on to alert the user something is a problem
- A second visual troubleshooting aid for the user is the Bus status indicator
- Link Indicators – Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
- Standard CAT5E power and signal Connection, cost-effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable is held in place with a “built-in cable strain relief”
- Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
- Stereo AUX In
- Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High Power – Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
- One of the industry's most powerful headphone amplifiers